*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Cleans any surface not harmed by water. Ideal for use on tile floors, marble, terrazzo and walls. Will not film or streak as it cleans, brightens and deodorizes surfaces.
Dilute with warm or cold water. Start by using 1/4 cup per gallon of water or 1 tablespoon per quart of water. Adjust by using more or less cleaner to suit personal need. Use on any surface not harmed by water.
Ozone Treated Water (for purification), Sodium Citrate (a reaction of citric acid from fermented corn and sodium hydroxide), Citric Acid (from fermented corn), Non-Ionic Detergent (from corn derived ethanol and natural oils), D-Limonene (pesticide residue free, distilled from orange rind oil), Amphoteric Detergent (from coconut and/or palm kernel oil), Amine Oxide (from coconut, palm kernel, and or/soy bean oil). Contains no preservatives.
"Our company has been using the All Purpose Cleaner for over four years now. It has no hazardous chemicals and my employees love the fresh orange scent. Your cleaner is truly an all in one product that works on every surface in our bakery from floors, walls, equipment, counters, baking pans and dishes."
- B. Rooden
"I love your All Purpose Cleaner. It truly is all-purpose cleaner. We use it for every application and we like that it's so concentrated. This product is very economical and goes a long, long way."
- L. Johnson
*Calculated based on amount of cleaner produced per quart.
ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH
All ingredients are biodegradable or break down into harmless natural elements.
Biodegrades without forming micro toxins.
Contains no hazardous ingredients as per OSHA regulations.
Free of petroleum distillates, butyl ether, ammonia, chlorine, phosphates, benzene, pine oil, or strong acids.
Free of all known or suspected carcinogens.
Gray water and septic tank safe.
Biodegradable without effluent treatment process.
Contains no animal ingredients.
Has not been tested on animals.
This product contains detergents which may cause eye irritation. In case of contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. Keep this and all cleaning products out of the reach of children.